You can now communicate with your County Government without
making a phone call! The
Citizen Request link in the frame to the right will allow you to
report many things to us. The request that you send will open
a work order in our system and also send notification to the
appropriate person to handle your request. Once the work is
complete you will also be notified of completion. This system
is not intended for reporting emergency situations. Please use
emergency reporting methods such as 911 for all emergency reporting.
What not to do:
This request page is not for communicating general information or
any other county related business or concerns. Only legitimate
requests will be accepted and responded to. Anyone submitting
bogus requests and comments will be blocked (blacklisted) from our
What you can report:
- Schedule a bulk trash pickup.
- Report a damaged trash container.
- Report your trash not being picked up.
- Report an incorrect trash bill.
- Report no trash service - This is to report someone being in
violation of the Upson County Ordinance.
- Report a Code Ordinance violation.
- Report a water leak - County water.
- Report a pothole or road issue.
- Report a down tree in road or right of way.
- Report a damaged or missing road sign.
- Report a ditch/drainage issue.
- Report a County Recreational facility issue.
Instructions for filling out and submitting requests:
- Choose the
Citizen Request link in the right hand frame of
- From the Task Type dropdown menu, select the type of issue you
- From the Building Area dropdown menu, select the appropriate
location of the issue you are reporting.
- In the Room # field, enter your street number and street name (Optional).
- In the Details field, enter the specific details of the
issue you are reporting to include any information we would need
to appropriately handle your request.
- In the Your Name field, please enter your name (Required).
- In the Your Email Address field, please enter your valid
email address. This is required so that we can send you
notifications and also to communicate with you should we need
additional information to handle your request.
- The File Upload area of the form is not required but does
offer you the ability to attach a photo of the issue. This
can be helpful to us in resolving your request.
- After filling out the form please choose the Submit Button.
You will get an email notification after you submit the form
letting you know that we have received your request. You
will also get a notification email when the work order has been
- If you do not get these notifications, you either did not submit
the form properly, you entered the wrong email address, or your
email system is not functioning properly. To avoid these
notifications being placed in your junk email or spam
folders, please add email@example.com
to your safe senders list in your email program.
Click Here to
submit a Citizen Request to your County Government.