Upson County is currently under a level two
drought response. The level two drought response schedule is as
- Odd-numbered addresses may water only on
Thursdays and Sundays, before 10 a.m. and after 4p.m.
- Even-numbered and unnumbered addresses
may water only on Wednesdays and Saturdays before 10a.m. and
Prohibited outdoor water uses include:
- Washing hard surfaces.
- Water for ornamental purposes.
- The use of fire hydrants, except for firefighting, public
health, safety or flushing.
- Non-Commercial vehicle washing, including charity and
fundraising car washes.
- Non-commercial pressure washing.